The Office of Sponsored Programs serves the TCU Community by providing information, personal assistance, services, and programs to those who seek financial support for scholarly endeavors. Learn more about the Office of Sponsored Programs »
- The National Science Foundation (NSF) has designated the National Institutes of Health’s SciENcv (Science Experts Network Curriculum Vitae) as an NSF-approved format for submission of biographical sketch(es) and is encouraging its use to prepare a biographical sketch for inclusion in proposals to NSF. Additional information on NSF required biographical sketch can be found in the current Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 19-1). Multiple training resources are available on the SciENcv website.
- Revision: NIH Policy and Guidelines on the Inclusion of Individuals Across the Lifespan as Participants in Research Involving Human Subjects
- Review Criteria Updates (Fellowship – NOT-OD-18-227; Research – NOT-OD-18-228; Career Development – NOT-OD-18-229)
- Changes to the NIH Academic Research Enhancement Award (R15) Program (NOT-OD-19-015)
- Reinstatement of NIH SBIR Direct-to-Phase II Authority (NOT-OD-19-019)
- New Funding Opportunity Announcements Targeting Basic Experimental Studies with Humans (NOT-OD-19-024)
- Harassment and Discrimination Protections in NIH Training Applications (NOT-OD-19-029)