- TCU 150th Anniversary Commemoration Grant for Creative Activities provides funding for faculty to pursue exceptional creative activities to be presented during Research Week in October of 2023.
- The Junior Faculty Summer Research Program (JFSRP) funding is to support selected junior faculty for the purpose of advancing their research, creative projects, and scholarship.
- The Research and Creative Activities Fund (RCAF) committee makes recommendations to the Associate Provost for Research regarding awards made from the fund.
- TCU Invests in Scholarship (TCU IS) is an internal grant program to stimulate research or creative activities that represent identified opportunities for significant external funding and recognition.
- The Big XII Faculty Fellowship Program offers faculty the opportunity to travel to member institutions to exchange ideas and research. Faculty visits will ordinarily be for two weeks, but longer visits are possible.