InfoEd went live Monday August 20th.
TCU Office of Research is proud to announce InfoEd Global (“InfoEd”) as its new electronic platform for protocol administration.
InfoEd provides a fully-integrated system that offers the following features, among others:
- Electronic routing, review, and approvals associated with proposals, awards, protocols, and conflict of interest disclosures
- Automatic data validation of proposals prior to submission
- Efficient proposal, award, and protocol tracking processes
- Pre-population of data to and from proposal, award, and protocol records and conflict of interest disclosures
- Principal investigator and research committee member portals and dashboards
- Interface with data warehouse to support various reporting needs
- Proposal and award modules are integrated with Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (“IACUC”) and Institutional Review Board for human subjects research (“IRB”) modules
- Flexible and robust platform that will allow the Office of Research to implement additional modules to respond to the growing needs of the research community.
Additional modules for the Institutional Biosafety Committee and Grants will follow.
Email Project Feedback: email@example.com
We invite everyone from the research community to provide feedback about the project, share their ideas, and share their concerns.